While most of the companies are doing their best to protect employees and customers from infectious microbes such as COVID-19 by engaging external party to disinfect their premises, we expect some companies are looking for solution which allows them to self-disinfecting their own offices.
If you are one of those entities, we are pleased to introduce you our KliqueCare NanoEcoShield™ I-Care package. Applying the disinfectant yourselves is very simple, the only tool you need is just a spraying bottle although we were demonstrating using a portable spray gun in our video.
1. Pour in the disinfectant into a spraying bottle.
2. Spray a thin layer of disinfectant onto clean and dry surfaces.
3. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes for the area to dry.
4. Resume your operation.
Things to note:
1. Do not dilute the disinfectant because it is already a ready-to-use formula. Further diluting it can reduce its efficacy.
2. Clean and dry surface before spraying. The anti-viral, bacterial and mildew (mould) effect can not form or last long if surface is dusty, full of debris or wet.
Click here if you would like to understand more about our product specifications.